Current Affairs Quiz 28 March 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 27 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 28 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 27, 2017
- Which of the following bank has tied up with Jain Irrigation Systems Limited, with an objective to finance the Micro Irrigation systems?
A) State Bank of India
B) UCO bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) United Bank of India
- Which of the following bank has signed MoU with Piaggio Vehicles for providing financial support for the purchase of vehicles under Small Road Transport Operators (SRTO) scheme in Bengaluru
A) Karnataka Bank
B) Vijaya Bank
C) Karur Vysya Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Which bank has been adjudged as the ‘Best Small Bank for 2016’ (balance sheet size of less than Rs 1-lakh crore)
A) Karur Vysya Bank
B) UCO Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) United Bank of India
- Repco Home Finance Ltd (RHFL) has signed an agreement with ________ for implementation of credit-linked subsidy scheme for the middle income group
A) ICICI Bank
B) Yes Bank
D) National Housing Bank
- Which Indian CEO has featured in Top 30 CEO list of American financial magazine Barron.
A) Sunil Bharti Mittal
B) Aditya Puri
C) Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
D) Chanda Kochhar
- Which of the following system has been launched for online film certification?
- Which city in Haryana will soon get the worlds widest and shortest National Highway (NH)?
- Who has been conferred with the Lifetime Achievement Award at 6th National Photography Awards?
A) Raghu Rai
B) Raghu Pratap
C) Raghu Raj
D) Raghu Tej
- Pawan Hans has tied up with which of the following to train helicopter pilots?
A) Global Vectra Helicorp Limited (GVHL)
B) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
C) Airport Authority of India
D) Paramount airways
- Name the first e-commerce company that will become the member of Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
- flydubai/ Dubai Aviation Corporation has signed up with which Indian institute to set up flydubai’s Aviation Co-Innovation Lab at the institute?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIIT, Allahabad
C) IIIT, Hyderabad
D) IIT Bombay
- Which team has won the 32nd Santosh Trophy?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Cricketer Shaun Tait who announced retirement from cricket played for which nation?
A) New Zealand
D) West Indies
- World’s largest capstone has been discovered in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Name the president of Yemen who has been sentenced to death by rebel run court?
A) Saleh Ali al-Sammad
B) Ali Mohsen al-Ahmar
C) Abedrabbo Mansour Hadi
D) Abdel-Aziz bin Habtour
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (28 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Which state has become the first state to facilitate financial inclusion and extend banking services in unbanked areas through Self Help Groups?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Odisha government has signed agreement with which of the following bank to provide banking services through Self Help Groups (SHGs)?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Union Bank of India
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- Who has been awarded with the 6th Glenfiddichs Emerging Artist of the Year 2017?
A) Vandana Kothari
B) Mangesh Rajguru
C) Sitaram Swain
D) Akhil Mohan
- Name the long range maritime patrol aircraft that has been decommissioned by the Indian Navy at the INS Rajali naval air station in Arakkonam.
- Playwriter Arun Sarma who passed away recently was a writer from which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Information and Broadcasting Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu has launched Online Film Certification System of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC). Under the new system, for short films, promos or trailers of less than _____ minutes, the producer can submit their creations online.
- India signed an agreement to renew supply of petroleum to Nepal for a period of five years. Which of the following Indian oil company has signed this agreement with Nepal Oil Company (NOC)?
A) Essar Oil
B) Hindustan Petroleum