Current Affairs Quiz 3 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 2 April 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 3 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 2, 2017
- Asia’s longest tunnel has been inaugurated in which state?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Andhra Pradesh
- President of India inaugurated National Skill Exhibition (NSE), Driver Training Institutes (DTIs) in which city of Jharkhand?
- Second annual meeting of the New Development Bank (NDB) was held in which county?
D) South Africa
- ‘Aapki Beti, Hamari Beti’ scheme is related to which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- How much amount will Haryana government provide to family whose third girl child was born after August 24, 2015, under the ‘Aapki Beti, Hamari Beti’ scheme?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 11,000
C) Rs 20,000
D) Rs 21,000
- Which of he following Chief Minister has been selected for the award of ‘Transformative Chief Minister’ by The US India Business Council?
A) Devendra Fadnavis
B) Mamata Banerjee
C) Manohar Lal Khattar
D) N Chandrababu Naidu
- The nine-day 15th Mumbai International Film Festival organised by the Films Division (FD), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in Manipur is on at ____
- Which of the following airport has launched “Passenger is Prime (PIP)” programme?
A) Bangalore International Airport Limited
B) Cochin International Airport Limited
C) Delhi International Airport Limited
D) GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Who won the India Open Superseries Badminton title 2017?
A) Carolina Marin
B) PV Sindhu
C) Ratchanok Intanon
D) Tai Tzu-ying
- Which Indian female cricketer has been named Player of the Year by Australia’s Women’s Big Bash League team Sydney Thunder?
A) Ekta Bisht
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Mansi Joshi
D) Smriti Mandhana
- Term Chinaman is related to which sports?
- Who has won the Miami Open Tennis Women’s Single title?
A) Caroline Wozniacki
B) Johanna Konta
C) Serena Williams
D) Venus Williams
- Name the US Astronaut who has created a new world record for the most spacewalks by a woman?
A) Ellen Ochoa
B) Barbara Morgan
C) Marsha Ivins
D) Peggy Whitson
- The U-shaped skyscraper ‘The Big Bend’ will be build in which city?
C) New York
- Ouarzazate Solar Power Station is located in which country?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (3 April 2017) – The Hindu
- What is the present monthly ceiling amount on the maintenance paid by children to parents to organizations providing home care services to the elderly?
A) Rs 7,000
B) Rs 8,000
C) Rs 9,000
D) Rs 10,000
- When is World Autism Awareness Day celebrated?
A) 1 April
B) 2 April
C) 3 April
D) 4 April
- Where is the headquarter of Federation of India Export Organisations (FIEO)located?
- Who won the Miami Open 2017 men’s single title?
A) Roger Federer
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Stan Wawrinka
D) Milos Raonic
- Sportsperson Achanta Sharath Kamal is related to which sports?
A) Lawn tennis
B) Table Tenni