Current Affairs Quiz 30 April 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 30 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 29 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 30 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 29, 2017
- Which of the following will be the first Small Finance Bank to start Operation in North East India?
A) Capital Local Area Bank Ltd
B) ESAF Microfinance and Investments Private Ltd
C) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
D) North East Small Finance Bank
- Janalakshmi Financial Services has recently got final approval from RBI to open ______
A) Payments Bank
B) Small Finance Bank
C) Local Area Bank
D) All of these
- International Basava Convention was held in which city?
- Muktijodha scholarship scheme was started by India for freedom fighters of which country?
- How much amount of money will India provide to freedom fighters in the next five years under the new ‘Muktijodha scholarship scheme’ for Bangladesh?
A) Rs 150 million
B) Rs 250 million
C) Rs 350 million
D) Rs 450 million
- Recently Health Ministry has launched a ‘Test and Treat Policy ’ for which disease?
- As per the survey by The Centre for Media Studies which state in India is the most corrupt state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Odisha government has signed an MoU with which of the following group to reduce migration problem in the state and create livelihood opportunities?
A) Reliance Group
C) Tata Trusts
D) Microsoft India
- India’s First Digitised Panchayat Ward has come up in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which panchayat ward in India has become India’s First Digitised Panchayat Ward?
- Which of the following Coast Guard ship has been recently decommissioned after 27 years of service.
- Who is the director of Short Film “Azaad” that will be screened by UNESCO in Indonesia?
A) Rahul V. Chittella
B) Sujoy Ghosh
C) Ashvin Kumar
D) Balaji Mohan
- Which company has won the Indian MNC of the Year’ award by AIMA?
A) Ashok Leyland
B) Bajaj Auto
C) Hero MotoCorp
D) TVS Motor Company
- Who has won the gold medal at the 10th Moscow Sand art Championship?
A) Dan Glover
B) Sudarsan Pattnaik
C) Jeroen Meijer
D) Martijn Rijerse
- What was the theme of the competition for which Sudarsan Pattnaik won the Gold Medal at the 10th Moscow Sand art Championship?
B) Division in God’s World
C) The world around us
D) Unity in Diversity
- Jehan Daruvala is related to which sports?
D) Car Racing
- Which country became the first country to ban mining of metals for environmental protection?
B) Equatorial Guinea
C) El Salvador
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (30 April 2017) – The Hindu
- When is the Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare observed?
A) 26 April
B) 27 April
C) 28 April
D) 29 April
- What was the theme for the 2017 World Immunization Week?
- What is the capital of Cyprus?
2 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: April 30, 2017”
Thank u mam