Current Affairs Quiz 4 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 3 April 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 4 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 3, 2017
- Which of the following is not a Deputy Governor of RBI?
A) Viral Acharya
B) Deepak Mohanty
C) N.S. Vishwanathan
D) B.P. Kanungo
- Under the new GST regime tax evasion of over ______ will be a non-bailable offence.
A) Rs 1 crore
B) Rs 2.5 crore
C) Rs 5 crore
D) Rs 10 crore
- Name the scheme launched for the development of Powerloom sector in India?
A) Textile Dev India Scheme
B) Textile Power India Scheme
C) Power Dev India Scheme
D) Power Tex India Scheme
- 19th commonwealth forestry conference has been organized in which place?
A) New Delhi
- India has promised to provide technical assistance to which country to build a research and training center for the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
C) Sri Lanka
- How much amount has the Union Ministry of Tourism sanctioned for a Heritage Circuit in Assam?
A) Rs 67.46 crore
B) Rs 87.93 crore
C) Rs 98.35 crores
D) Rs 91.45 crore
- The Government of Odisha collaborated with which university to advance its commitments for new research, knowledge, and capacity-building partnerships?
A) University of Chicago
B) University of Geneva
C) Swinburne University of Technology
D) University of Vienna
- Under the mission Sagartal se Sagarmatha a team from Indian Navy will climb which of the following mountain?
B) Mount Everest
C) Nanda Devi
- Which of the following college has been ranked as the top college in the country as per HRD ministry?
A) Loyola College
B) Shri Ram College
C) Miranda House College
D) Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
- Which of the following university has been ranked as the top university in the country as per HRD ministry?
A) Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
B) Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
C) Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
D) Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore
- Who has won the Miami Open Men’s single title?
A) Andy Murray
B) Roger Federer
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Milos Raonic
- Which of the following country has become the 7th member of the South Asia Sub-regional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) partnership?
- Mega-conference of world parliamentarians has been started in which country?
- Who is the new President of Ecuador?
A) Stalin Lenin
B) Leon Engels
C) Lenin Moreno
D) Frederic Joseph
- Ajey Jhankar who passed away recently was a/an ____
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (4 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Barak missile is a type of _____
A) surface-to-air missiles
B) surface-to-surface missiles
C) air-to-surface missiles
D) air-to-air missiles
- Kishori Amonkar who passed away recently was a/an ____
- For upgradation of powerloom sector government has increased subsidy by ____ per cent.
- Who has been choosen for the 2016 Asian Squash Federation Coach-of-the-Year award?
A) Zainal Abidin
B) Anthony Chua
C) Vineet Sharma
D) Cyrus Poncha
- James Rosenquist who passed away recently was related to?
C) Pop Art
D) Story Writing