Current Affairs Quiz 4 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 4 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 3 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 4 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 3, 2017
- What loan amount has Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approved for strengthening power transmission and distribution systems in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh?
A) US$ 150 million
B) US$ 200 million
C) US$ 160 million
D) US$ 250 million
- What growth rate has Asian Development Bank (ADB) predicted for India in 2017-18?
- What growth rate has Asian Development Bank (ADB) predicted for India in 2018-19?
- As per a report by Global Financial Integrity (GFI), what amount of black money entered India during the period 2005-2014?
A) $ 770 billion
B) $ 570 billion
C) $ 670 billion
D) $ 870 billion
- What amount has HRD Ministry sanctioned for paying pending salaries of primary teachers in Jammu and Kashmir?
A) Rs 50 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 150 crore
D) Rs 200 crore
- With which country has Union Cabinet approved the signing of MoU on development of a urea and ammonia manufacturing plant in the southeast Asian country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Recently Union Cabinet approved the MoU between Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), Wellington and DSCSC of which other country on cooperation concerning military education in the field of strategic and operational studies.?
C) Sri Lanka
- Where will the central government setup Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra to mark the centenary year of the Champaran Satyagraha?
A) New Delhi
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which ministry will setup the Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra at Rajghat to mark the centenary year of the Champaran Satyagraha?
A) Ministry of Culture and Tourism
B) Ministry of Urban Development
C) Ministry for Drinking Water and Sanitation
D) Ministry of Culture
- What is the total outlay of SAMPADA scheme?
A) Rs 2500 crore
B) Rs 5000 crore
C) Rs 6000 crore
D) Rs 7500 crore
- Central Government has advanced the target of providing electricity to all from 2022 to _____.
- Which Indian state will sign sister state agreement with California, Iowa and Illinois?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Vijayawada Airport is located in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Reliance Corporate IT Park (RCITPL) in association with which company has launched the SARAL GST solution for taxpayers?
B) SAP SE
D) Google India
- International Permaculture conference will be held in which Indian city in November 2017?
- Which city will host the World Telugu Conference in June 2017?
- Who among the following will be conferred with honorary D Litt?
A) Amol Palekar
B) Nirmala Mishra
C) Sirshendu Mukhopadhyay
D) All of these
- The UN observed first World Tuna Day on which date?
A) May 1, 2017
B) May 2, 2017
C) May 3, 2017
D) May 4, 2017
- World’s first quantum computing machine has been developed by which country?
- Hollywood movie named The Black Prince recently won the Special Jury Remi Award at the 50th annual Worldfest-Houston International Film Festival. Which Indian actress has acted in this movie?
A) Deepika Padukone
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Juhi Chawla
D) Shabana Azmi
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (4 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- World’s highest railway bridge will be constructed on which river?
- Soumyajit Ghosh is related to which sports?
A) Lawn Tennis
B) Table Tennis
- Who has been awarded with the Hero of the League in the I-League 2016-17
A) Sunil Chhetri
B) Debjit Majumder
C) Anas Edathodika
D) Alfred Kemah Jaryan
- When is World Press Freedom Day observed?
A) 1 May
B) 2 May
C) 3 May
D) 4 May
- As per latest ruling by NGT, Industries found illegally dumping e-waste near Ramganga River will pay a fine of ___.
A) Rs 1 lakh
B) Rs 2 lakh
C) Rs 3 lakh
D) Rs 5 lakh