Current Affairs Quiz 6 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 5 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 6 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 5, 2017
- RBI has approved printing of which of the following new denomination currency note?
A) Rs 200
B) Rs 300
C) Rs 400
D) Rs 600
- Malvika Sinha has been appointed as the _____ of Reserve Bank of India.
A) Deputy Governor
B) Executive Director
C) General Manager
D) Deputy General Manager
- State Bank of India has decided to increase the number of Circles under the National Banking Group from 14 to _____
- Which bank has become the first bank to cross business worth over $1 billion at the GIFT City?
A) Axis bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
- In the first of its kind, Axis Bank and ICICI Bank have sold loans worth Rs 1800 crore of Ballarpur Industries’ to which of the following asset reconstruction company?
A) Reliance Asset Reconstruction Company Limited
B) Asset Reconstruction Company (India) Limited (ARCIL)
C) Edelweiss Asset Reconstruction Company Limited
D) Asset Care & Reconstruction Enterprise Limited (ACRE)
- Kushiyara River is situated in
A) Nepal, india
B) Bangladesh, Nepal
C) Bangladesh, India
D) India, Myanmar
- Union Cabinet has approved closure of the MGPSY. This Yojana is related to ______ .
A) to provide fixed monthly pension to BPL family
B) to address the social security-related issues of the workers going abroad for employment to ECR countries.
C) to construct cement roads in rural areas of the country
D) to issue job cards to unemployed youths belonging to the BPL family.
- Exercise Nomadic Elephant – XII is a military exercise between India and ____.
- Military training exercise between India and Mongolia named ‘Exercise Nomadic Elephant – XII has started at which place?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Berhampur Thakurani Yatra festival began in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of NASSCOM?
A) Rishad Premji
B) JS Deepak
C) Raman Roy
D) Nand Kumar Sai
- LazyPay payment facility has been launched by ____ ?
B) PayU India
- Amazon has launched virtual classroom programme name Amazon Classroom for which country?
- Which Indian cricketer was appointed as the CEO of Gulf Oil India for a day?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Ravi Shashtri
C) MS Dhoni
D) Anil Kumble
- Who has been named as the Leading Cricketer in the World’ for 2016 by this year’s edition of Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack.
A) Joe Root
B) AB de Villiers
C) Steven Smith
D) Virat Kohli
- Who has been named as the Leading Woman Cricketer in the World’ for 2016 by this year’s edition of Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack.
A) Suzie Bates
B) Ellyse Perry
C) Meg Lanning
D) Mithali Raj
- Who has been elected as the President of Serbia?
A) Sasa Jankovic
B) Ljubisa Preletacevic
C) Aleksandar Vucic
D) James Thompson
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (6 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Central Government has cleared the proposal to set up independent rail regulator that will be responsible for recommending passenger fares named Rail Development Authority (RDA). The initial corpus of RDA will be ___?
A) Rs 50 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 150 crore
D) Rs 200 crore
- What is India’s rank in travel and tourism sector as per the report released by World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC)?
- Government has allowed duty free import of raw sugar up to ____ tonne.
A) 1 lakh tonne
B)2 lakh tonne
C) 4 lakh tonne
D) 5 lakh tonne
- As per the Finance Act 2017, the ban on cash transaction of Rs 2 lakh will not be applicable on ?
A) Cash Deposit in current account of banks
B) Cash withdrawal from current account in banks
C) Cash deposit in saving accounts in banks
D) Cash withdrawal from saving account in banks