Current Affairs Quiz 8 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 7 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 8 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 7, 2017
- To enhance efficiency of the NEFT payment system, RBI has decided to change the settlement cycle from hourly batches to __________
A) quarterly batches
B) half hourly batches
C) 10 minutes batches
D) 20 minutes batches
- Canara Bank has partnered with which service provider to upgrade the bandwidth at all its branch to 2 MBPS?
A) Reliance Jio
- South Indian Bank has entered into an agreement with Flyworld Money Exchange to facilitate remittances by Indian expatriates from which country?
- What GDP growth rate has Asian Development Bank (ADB) predicted for India in 2017-18?
- What GDP growth rate has Asian Development Bank (ADB) predicted for India in 2018-19?
- Where is the headquarter of RBL Bank located?
C) New Delhi
- India has signed agreement worth USD two billion with which country to receive medium-range surface-to-air missile systems (MRSAM) and long-range air and missile defence systems (LRSAM) for Indian Army?
- 1st NIMCARE World Health Day Summit 2017 was held in which place?
- What is the slogan of the first NIMCARE World Health Day Summit?
A) Unite for a Healthy Mind
B) Healthy Mind Healthy Soul
C) Be Healthy Live Healthy
D) Health above all
- Which Indian state has become the first to enact a bill protecting journalists?
- Deendayal Rasoi Yojana has been launched in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Global R&D Summit 2017 was held in _____ .
- Which country is the Partner country at The Global R&D Summit 2017?
- Which Indian corporate has become the first to send a team to climb Mount Everest?
- PV Sindhu has been ranked ____ in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings.
- PV Sindhu is the _____ Indian female badminton player to reach in top 5 spot in BWF rankings
- Which cricket team from IPL has tied up with Nazara Games for the launch of a mobile cricket game?
A) Gujarat Lions
B) Rising Pune Supergaints
C) Royal Challengers Bangalore
D) Mumbai Indians
- 2018 FIFA World Cup will be held in which country?
- Name the first Chinese consumer electronics brand company to sponsor the 2018 FIFA World Cup
B) Fujian Electronics
C) Amoi Electronics
- Which country has become the first NATO member to launch a “self-contained” cyber command unit?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (8 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Supreme Court has signed fined which state an amount of Rs 5 lakh for “destroying” the judicial system?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The second National Children’s Film Festival was held in which city?
- Who has won the Best Actor Award at the 64th National Film Awards?
A) Salman Khan
B) Shahrukh Khan
C) Ajay Devgan
D) Akhay Kumar
- Who has won the Best Actress Award at the 64th National Film Awards?
A) Surabhi Lakshmi
B) Sonam Kapoor
C) Alia Bhatt
D) Anushka Sharma
- Which movie has won the Best Feature Film Award at the 64th National Film Awards?
- Who has been selected as the new chief executive officer and managing director of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) and will take chair from October 1, 2017?
A) Anil Manibhai Naik
B) Anil Singhvi
C) S.N. Subrahmanyan
D) Subodh Bhargava