Current Affairs Quiz 9 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 8 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 9 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 8, 2017
- Ban on dealing in cash above Rs 2 lakh will not be applicable on ________
A) Withdrawals from current accounts of bank and post office
B) Deposits in current accounts of bank and post office
C) Withdrawals from savings account of bank and post office
D) Deposits in savings account of bank and post office
- What amount of budget has been set aside for the Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) programme initiated by the Department of Science and Technology (DST)?
A) Rs 25 crore
B) Rs 50 crore
C) Rs 75 crore
D) Rs 100 crore
- India and Bangladesh signed how many agreements during Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s visit to India?
- India has extended a new line of concessional credit of ______ for implementation of development projects in Bangladesh.
A) $ 3.5 billion
B) $ 4.5 billion
C) $ 2.5 billion
D) $ 5.5 billion
- The first NBA Basketball School has been opened in which city?
- What is India’s rank in the Global Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2017 by World Economic Forum?
- Which country topped the Global Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index 2017 of World Economic Forum?
- What is India’s rank in latest FIFA men’s ranking of April month?
- Which country has topped the FIFA ranking for April month?
- K Shyam Kumar is related to which sports?
- Boxer Shyam Kumar won which medal at the Thailand International Tournament?
D) None of these
- Cricketer Misbah-ul-Haq who announced retirement from Test cricket recently plays for which nation?
- Who among the following is set to become the youngest-ever “Messenger of Peace,” for United Nations’?
A) Shikha Patra
B) Bedadyuti Jha
C) Malala Yousafzai
D) Rashi Anand
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (9 April 2017) – The Hindu
- RBI has proposed a Wholesale and long-term finance (WLTF). What is the minimum capital requirement for such banks?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 1,000 crore
D) Rs 10,000 crore
- Income tax department has extended the deadline for banks to obtain PAN details of all account holders from February 28, 2017 to ___________
A) April 30, 2017
B) May 31, 2017
C) June 30, 2017
D) July 31, 2017