Current Affairs 26 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 26, 2019
- Which country to be guest of honour at the 29th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair?
- How much amount will be invested by the Hero Future Energies Global in a solar project in Rajasthan?
- Recently,the government has banned the import of milk and its production from which country?
- Which company launched India’s first platform for wholesale cryptocurrency trading?
- Iran and which other country have agreed to set up a joint border reaction force following a number of deadly attacks by militants?
- Which bank announced the launch of industry first debit card based authentication solution on NPCI’s e-mandate API platform?
C)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which country’s central bank is the first central bank in the Asia Pacific Region to begin interest rate easing cycle?
- Which company has edge towards $1 trillion valuation boosted by cloud business?
- Recently,Mahindra and Mahindra announced the deployment of electric vehicles on Uber in which city?
- According to report by Reed Exhibition India titled “Malls of India”,India’s retail mall space is set to rise to how much area by 2021?
- Recently,India’s pharmaceutical exports rose by How much percent in 2018-19?
- Recently which organisation reduced the minimum subscription requirements for Real Estate Investment Trusts and Infrastructure Investment Trusts?
- Recently Amit Jain resigned from his post.He was the former Asia Pacific head of which company?
- Recently ,who resigned from the post of president of Wipro banking financial services and insurance unit?
- Who took charge as the 52nd Controller General of Defence Accounts?
B)Rajendra Kumar Nayak
- Who took over as new MD and CEO of Indian Overseas Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Overseas Bank?
- What is the currency of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of Wipro?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS