The Current Affairs Quiz for 12 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- Name the first Indian Navy Ship on which solar panel has been installed.
A) INS Darshak
B) INS Sindhudhwaj
C) INS Sarvekshak
D) INS Sindhukesari
- Who will replace M.K. Razdan as the new Editor in Chief of Press Trust of India (PTI)?
A) Karnal Singh
B) Vijay Joshi
C) Aroon Purie
D) Vikram Swant
- Which country is going to hold a referendum on April 16, 2017, to change the parliamentary system to a presidential republic.
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development has decided to conduct single entrance examination for admission in all engineering and architecture colleges for undergraduate courses from the year _____.
- “International Day of Women and Girls in Science” is observed on ___?
A) 11 February
B) 12 February
C) 13 February
D) 14 February
- 2nd edition of India Pharma & India Medical Device International Conference was held at?
- Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik created a Guinness World Record by building the world’s tallest sand castle which is 48 feet and 8 inch (14.84 metre) at the Puri beach. What was the theme of the sand castle?
A) United We Are
B) Unity in Diversity
C) World Peace
D) Peace Glory Success.
- Who will chair the 33 member committee constituted for the speedy implementation of the Sagarmala Project in Andhra Pradesh?
A) E. S. L. Narasimhan
B) K.E.Krishna Murthy
D) N Chandrababu Naidu
- Dharmsheel Chaturvedi who passed away recently was related to which field?
- Piet Keizer who passed away recently was related to which sports?
- Which space agency has submitted its report for “Europa lander mission” which includes goals like searching for evidence of life on Europa, and more.
- ‘Aman-17’ naval exercise started in which country?
D) Sri Lanka