The Current Affairs Quiz for 14 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- Which Indian state has recently launched an “e-prison project”?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Uttar Pradesh
- As per new RBI′s instruction Specified bank notes(Demonitised Notes) deposited in the currency chests, since November 10, 2016, will be considered as part of the chest balance in the ________ category but will not be reckoned for calculating Chest Balance Limit / Cash Holding Limit.
A) functional note
B) Non-circulating note
C) soiled note
D) Preferred Note
- Which Indian firm has entered into a JV with European defence major MBDA Missile Systems to Develop Missiles in India?
A) Gammon India
B) HCC Limited
C) Lanco infra
D) Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Who has been appointed as the new Test Captain of England Cricket team after Alastair Cook resigned as the captain.
A) Joe Root
B) Ben Stokes
C) Jos Buttler
D) Stuart Broad
- How much amount has the government allocated to India Post Payments Bank for financial year 2017-18?
A) Rs 225 Crore
B) Rs 500 Crore
C) Rs 800 Crore
D) Rs 100 Crore
- Which arm of The World Bank has teamed up with Finance Industry Development Council (FIDC) to conduct training programmes for Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs)?
A) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development(IBRD)
B) International Development Association(IDA)
C) Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency(MIGA)
D) International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Nomura has predicted India’s GDP growth rate in January-March 2017 at ____ .
- India’s first floating elementary school has been inaugurated at which place ?
- The 2nd edition of International Spice Conference was organized in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Who has been appointed as the new President of ASSOCHAM?
A) Siddhartha Murarka
B) Sanjiv Ranjan
C) Bishwadip Dey
D) Sandeep Jajodia
- Name the first Shipyard in India to receive Master Ship Repair Agreement (MSRA) Certification by The US Navy.
A) Cochin Shipyard , Kerala
B) Reliance Shipyard Pipavav, Gujarat
C) Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers, Kolkata
D) Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam
- Which organization has set up an innovation Hub (iHub) at Hyderabad to provide a creative space where agricultural tech entrepreneurs, scientists and technology experts can collaborate to innovate?
- Which of the following has become India’s first cashless Township?
A) Logix Developmental Township
B) Ansal API NCR Township
C) Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals (GNFC) township
D) DLF Group Gujarat Developmental Township
- What was the theme for World Radio Day celebrated on 13 February 2017?
A) Radio is You
B) Keep Radio Alive
C) Radio surrounds you
D) Be with radio
- Which movie won the Best Film Award at The 70th British Academy Film Awards?
C) La La Land
D) Manchester by the Sea