The Current Affairs Quiz for 20 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- Recently T.R Zeliang resigned from his post of Chief Minister. He was the Chief Minister of which state?
- As per the Financial Bill 2017, tax of 1%(TCS) will be applicable on jewellery if the amount of jewellery exceed an amount of ______ when paid in cash.
A) Rs 2 lakh
B) Rs 5 lakh
C) Rs 10 lakh
D) Rs 15 lakh
- Which bank has launched a digital wallet named “Batuaa”.
A) Union Bank of India
B) Canara Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Oriental Bank of Commerce
- India has sanctioned a soft loan of $ _____ to Nepal for infrastructure development programmes.?
A) $500 million
B) $250 million
C) $340 million
D) $200 million
- The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has introduced the “Middle Income Group Scheme”. The people with monthly income of up to Rs ___ will benefit from it.
A) Rs 40,000
B) Rs 50,000
C) Rs 60,000
D) Rs 70,000
- Khajuraho Dance is of which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which technology giant has signed an MOU with Jharkhand to leverage cloud technologies to drive the state’s digital ambitions?
- Altamas Kabir who passed away recently was the ____ Chief Justice of India.
- Banasree Sengupta who passed away recently was a ____ ?
- Name the Indian movie that has won the International Federation of Art Cinemas (CICAE) award .
B) Strong Island