The Current Affairs Quiz for 27 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exams.
- Government of India has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds 2016-17–Series IV, from February 27, 2017 to March 03, 2017. This is the ___ tranche of SGB .
- Which is the richest Indian city as per New World Wealth Report?
- What was the theme of 2nd Hunar Haat that recently concluded in New Delhi?
A) Hunar ka Sangam
B) Craft Aur Cuisine Ka Sangam
C) Art and Craft the way of Life
D) Hunar Talent ka Sangam
- Which city will host the next “Hunar Haat”?
- Which Indian shuttler has got a place in BWF Athletes’ Commission as a representative of the IOC Athletes’ Commission?
A) P.V Sindhu
B) Jwala Gutta
C) Ashwini Ponnappa
D) Saina Nehwal
- The medical project RAHAT inaugurated in Rajasthan is related to which disease?
B) Heart Attack
- What is India’s GDP growth rate prediction for 2017-18 by NCAER?
- As per Moody’s report which country will have the fastest GDP growth rate among G-20 nations in 2017?
- What is the rank of TCS in overall global brands as per Brand Finance report?
- Which country has launched world′s first robot table tennis tutor?