The Current Affairs Quiz has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. The quiz will give you a fair idea of how much you keep updated yourself about the latest happenings of the World. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz.
- The US has imposed sanctions on entities of which country after the country carried out ballistic missile test in violation of the UN Security Council Resolution 2231?
- Which social media giant has launched two new tools named “polling day reminder” and ‘Share You Voted’ button to encourage voting in India?
- Sultan bin Zayed Heritage Festival is held every year in which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Which Indian state will host the film festival on disability “We Care Film Festival”?
B) New Delhi
- Who has been awarded with Motorsports Person of the Year Award’ at the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) awards?
A) Gaurav Gill
B) Narain Karthikeyan
C) Karun Chandhok
D) Armaan Ebrahim
- Who has been awarded with Hind Ratna and NRI of the Year awards ?
A) Simmarpal Singh
B) Sukhinder Singh Cassidy
C) Doddi Venkatagiri
D) Suma Chakrabarti
- Kanteswar jatara has begun in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Meeting will take place at which place in July 2017?
C) New Delhi
- Who among the following has been appointed as Principal Economic Adviser in Ministry of Finance?
A) Sanjeev Sanyal
B) Sanjeev Marandi
C) Surekha Patel
D) Vikram Dwivedi
- Kala Ghoda Arts Festival is celebrated every year in _____ ?
- Asim Basu who passed away recently was a/an _____ ?
C) Theatre Personality
- Which company has topped the World’s most valuable brand as per Brand Finance?
- Which brand has topped the World’s most powerful brand as per Brand Finance?
D) Walt Disney
- Which country has banned US wrestlers from participating in the Freestyle World Cup competition which is scheduled to being from 16 February 2017?
- Bad loans of public sector banks stood at ____ in FY16.