The Current Affairs Quiz for 9 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. The quiz will give you a fair idea of how much you keep updated yourself about the latest happenings of the World. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced to remove all restrictions on cash withdrawal from savings bank accounts (imposed after demonetisation drive) from which date?
A) 20 March 2017
B) 20 February 2017
C) 13 March 2017
D) 14 April 2017
- The Dakota Access Pipeline or Bakken pipeline is located in which country?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in its 6th bimonthly policy review lowered the GDP growth forecast of India for 2016-17 from 7.1% to _____.
- What is the SLR rate after the 6th bimonthly policy review of RBI?
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan(PMGDISHA) has been approved by the cabinet with an aim to make six crore rural households digitally literate by March 2019. What is the outlay of this project?
A) Rs 2,328.78 Crore
B) Rs 2,251.38 Crore
C) Rs 2,351.38 Crore
D) Rs 2,228.78 Crore
- Cabinet has approved signing of an agreement between India and ____ signed in the field of health and medicine (Cooperation in AIDS control, integrated disease surveillance and emergency relief.)
- What is India’s rank in the International Intellectual Property Index as per report by the US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Intellectual Property Center (GIPC).
- Which country has topped the International Intellectual Property Index of US Chamber of Commerce’s Global Intellectual Property Center (GIPC)?
- Which bank has partnered with “Commodity Online” for the distribution of loans against warehouse receipts and collateral management services across the country?
A) State Bank of India
B) Federal Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Axis Bank
- 17th International Seminar on Counter Terrorism has been organised in which state/UT?
B) New Delhi
- Which state in India became the first state in the country for establishing cashless distribution of food grain?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- IAAF has banned which country from participating in the World Athletics Championships 2017 to be held in London?