Current Affairs 5 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 4, 2018
- Which country has become the first in the world to enforce a law legalizing equal pay?
B) United States
- When is the World Braille Day observed?
A) January 3
B) January 2
C) January 4
D) January 5
- How much loan amount has been sanctioned by NABARD to Odisha under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) for irrigation and rural bridge projects of the states?
A) Rs 342.21 crore
B) Rs 352.31 crore
C) Rs 362.41 crore
D) Rs 372.51 crore
- Name the renowned vocalist and the daughter of legendary classical singer M S Subbulakshmi, who passed away recently
A) Charumathi Ramachandran
B) Radha Vishwanathan
C) Nithyashree Mahadevan
D) Radha Jayalakshmi
- Recently the Union Health Ministry has launched India’s first digital Online Oncology Tutorial Series for the doctors. Oncology deals with the branch of medicine for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of _____
A) Heart disease
D) Spanish Flu
- Who among the following has been named as the best Central Bank Governor of the Year 2018 for Asia-Pacific by UK based magazine, The Banker?
A) Ravi Menon
B) Stephen Poloz
C) Faizul Ariff Ali
D) Urjit Patel
- Which among the following bank has become the 11th bank to be listed under prompt corrective action (PCA) framework by the RBI for fiscal 2016-17 for high net NPAs?
A) Andhra Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Union Bank of India
D) Allahabad Bank
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Iceland?
- The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) was established in NABARD in 1995-96, with an initial corpus of Rs._____ crore
- Name the CEO of Allahabad Bank
A) Naina Lal Kidwai
B) Shanti Ekambaram
C) Usha Ananthasubramanian
D) Kalpana Morparia
- Louis Braille who is credited with inventing the Braille language belonged to which country?
A) South Africa
- Halimah Yacob is the President of which country?
D) United Kingdom