The Current Affairs Quiz for March 18, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 17, 2017
- How much amount has world bank approved for National Hydrology Project for India to strengthen water resources information?
A) USD 350 million
B) USD 175 million
C) USD 200 million
D) USD 575 million
- Government of India has authorized RBI to conduct field trials of plastic notes of which denomination?
A) Rs 50
B) Rs 10
C) Rs 100
D) Rs 500
- India and Russia on Friday signed key agreements for long-term maintenance support for Sukhoi-30MKI fleet of fighter jets of the Indian Air Force (IAF). Who maintains Sukhoi jets in India?
D) Max Aerospace
- Monash University Institute of Railway Technology (IRT) is an institute of which country?
- Who has been elected as the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
A) Harish Rawat
B) Trivendra Singh Rawat
C) Trilok Rawat
D) Vivek Singh Rawat
- What is India’s rank in IoT-Enabled customer maturity as per the 2016 IoT-Enabled Customer Experience (CX) Report?
- The US state of Kansas has declared ______as “Indian American Appreciation Day”.
A) March 15
B) March 16
C) March 17
D) March 18
- G20 Ministers Meeting has started in which country?
- Whanganui River is located in which country?
B) New Zealand
- Which bank has been awarded first prize in the implementation of Official Language Policy in the western region for the year 2015-2016.
A) Canara Bank
B) United Bank of India
C) Central Bank of India
D) UCO Bank
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (18 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Jammu and Kashmir has decided to lay down tourism policy roadmap till which year?
- Government has decided to introduce the field trail of plastic notes of Rs 10 in how many cities?
- India has signed contract for how many Sukhoi SU-30 fighter jets from Russia?
- Who is the chairperson of the panel that has recommended an assessment of how the government’s Make In India (MII) initiative has helped the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) in the country.
A) Anurag Pandey
B) Amritanshu Verma
C) Bhupinder Yadav
D) Bhuvan Singh
- Which state has announced Namma Canteen in its budget?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh