The Current Affairs Quiz for March 2, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exams.
- As per The Specified Bank Notes (Cessation of Liabilities) Act, 2017, what is the maximum number of specified bank note that that can be kept for study, research or numismatics after the expiry of grace period ?
- People between age __ and __ will be allowed on Amarnath Yatra this year.
A) 12 and 60
B) 15 and 60
C) 13 and 75
D) 15 and 75
- Who will be appointed India’s next Ambassador to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) and will take on from June 2017?
A) Nitishwar Kumar
B) Shri N Sivasailam
C) J.S. Deepak
D) Shri Prahlad Singh
- Which Indian cricketer has won the Polly Umrigar Award?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Ravichandran Ashwin
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Ravindra Jadeja
- Where is the Headquarter of United World Wrestling (UWW)?
A) New York
- FIFA has banned Amos Adamu for 2 years. He is from which country?
- Who has been named the with 2017 Harvard Humanitarian of the Year?
A) Jennifer Lopez
B) Katy Perry
D) Taylor Swift
- Government has asked all banks to provide mobile banking (m-banking) facility to all customers by which date?
A) 31 March 2017
B) 1 June 2017
C) 31 July 2017
D) 1 October 2017
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar launched the Swachh Shakti Saptaah in which state?
- What amount of money has Government approved to free India from cataract by 2022?
A) Rs 806 crore
B) Rs 756 crore
C) Rs 726 crore
D) Rs 826 crore
- Which state has announced the launch of Deendayal Rasoi Yojna for poors?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state has received the maximum registrations under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has launched custom-made software ANMOL for health care statistics and other records of patients.
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which company has announced the launch of I&G (Infill & Growth) Project for Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd in India?
- Sarah Coyte is a cricketer from which country?
A) New Zealand
C) West Indies
D) South Africa