This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 21 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 22 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 21, 2017
- PayTm has introduced insurance cover to protect the money stored in Paytm Wallets. What is the maximum amount that can be insured as per the scheme?
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 15,000
D) Rs 20,000
- Government Aims To Make India A Global Biotech Hub By which year?
- Where will the 23rd Conference of Auditors General of Commonwealth nations and British Overseas Territories be held?
C) New Delhi
- Which city has been ranked cheapest to live in worldwide as per the report by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
- How many Indian city got place in the Cost of living index of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
- As per the Forbes list which India stands at which place as per the number of billionaires?
- As per an MoU signed between Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu and visiting Vice-Prime Minister of Mauritius NBCC will execute a social housing project in Mauritius. What is the cost of this project?
A) USD 10 million
B) USD 15 million
C) USD 25 million
D) USD 20 million
- Which city will host the 2nd India-UAE conference on globalisation?
A) Abu Dhabi
- Soumya Swaminathan has been named to a high-level group set up by UN to coordinate the global fight against antimicrobial resistance. She is the director of which of the following organization?
- What is the theme for 2017 International Day of Forest?
A) Forests for renewable energy
B) Source of Energy: Forest
C) Forests and Energy
D) Forest and You
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (22 March 2017) – The Hindu
- What is India’s rank in the human development index (HDI) as per the Human Development Report (HDR) released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Government has decided to lower the limit on cash transaction from Rs 3 lakh to Rs ____
A) 1 lakh
B) 2 lakh
C) 2.5 lakh
D) 2.75 lakh
- India will be the third largest consumer market by the year ____ as per the report by The Boston Consulting Group.
- The merger of Vodafone and Idea will create a new entity that will be the world’s ___ largest telecom operator
- As per FSSAI new regulation, an imported food item with less than ____ per cent of shell life left will not be allowed to enter the Indian market.
8 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: March 22, 2017”
vodafone- idea merge ho rha hai na? question me vodafone-airtel likha hai
yes,, wait i will edit
question number 6 pe ans pe 4th spot hai but option mein 6th position de rha
fourth spot is correct.. option B)
idea-vodafone merge ho rhe