The Current Affairs Quiz for March 7, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exams.
- Which bank has launched AI based banking chatbot named EVA?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Project Ananya was launched by which bank?
A) United Bank of India
B) Syndicate Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which Bank has won the first prize in radio jingle in in the Collateral Awards Category at the 11th Global Communication Conclave held in Bangaluru?
A) Canara Bank
B) Syndicate Bank
C) UCO Bank
D) Corporation Bank
- Under Employee Stock Option plans (ESOPs) a company allows its employees to buy ____ .
A) shares/stock of any MSME
B) its own shares/stock
C) shares/stock of any PSU Company
D) None of these
- Indian government has approved MoU between India and the United Nations Entity of Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women) to provide technical support to which ministry?
A) Ministry of Human Resource Development
B) Ministry of Labour and Employment
C) Ministry of Law and Justice
D) Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- India has signed agreement with which of the following country to set up an institutional mechanism to collaborate in areas of electronic manufacturing, ITeS, start-ups, cyber security and e-governance?
D) Sri Lanka
- INS Viraat which got decommissioned on 6 March 2017, has served which Navy apart from Indian Navy?
A) Russian Navy
B) China Navy
C) Royal British Navy
D) US Navy
- The military training Al Nagah-II 2017 is between Indian and which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Al Nagah-II 2017 has started in which place?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Tribal festival ‘Bhagoria’ is held in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- How much money has Haryana government allocated for the construction of SYL canal construction?
A) Rs 150 crore
B) Rs 200 crore
C) Rs 500 crore
D) Rs 100 crore
- Vaikom Vijayalakshmi is a playback singer and rare musical instrument player from which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which Indian Actress has won the Best Actress Award at International Film Festival and Awards of Australia (IFFAA)?
A) Alia Bhat
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Deepika Padukone
D) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Which country is hosting the Leaders’ Summit of Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA)?
- Rabi Ray who passed away recently was a/an ______.
- Which country’s banking system has become world’s largest banking system by asset size?