Data Interpretation Questions (DI) for IBPS PO 2017, IBPS Clerk, NIACL, NICL, SBI PO, RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
Directions (1-5): The below bar graph shows the production (in thousands) of different items by a manufacturing firm in 6 different months.
- If only 80% of the pencils manufactured in may are suitable for sale and a discount of 10% is given on the MP, then what is the profit% ?
- In how many months scales manufactured are greater than average scales manufactured over the given months?
A) 3 months
B) 5 months
C) 2 months
D) 4 months
- If in July production of markers increases by 20% , scales by 15% and sharpeners by 12% over the previous month , then What is the total production of all the three products in july ?
- By how much is the the production of all the items in june less than the production in april (in rupees) ?
- What is the total revenue generated if all the items produced in February are sold (assume MP to be SP here) ?
Directions (6-10): Read the below data carefully and answer the following questions :
The line graph indicates the no. of days taken by six boys to complete a work.
The chart below shows the number of days taken by six girls to complete a work.
- If pulkit and paras started to work and after 2 days they were replaced by neha, ruhi and happy then they stopped , how much work is still left ? (Neha, Ruhi and Happy worked for 2 days together)
- If all the boys work together then time taken by them will be how much less than the time taken by purvi, hema , neha and happy together to do the work ?
A) 2 * 2/5 days
B) 2 * 3/5 days
C) 2 * 1/5 days
D) 2* 4/5 days
- Pradeep and Nikku started work. Pradeep worked at 120% of his efficiency and Nikku at 5/6 of his normal routine work. They started work on alternate days starting with Pradeep. How many days will be taken by them to complete the work?
A) 10* 4/5 days
B) 10* 5/6 days
C) 10* 3/4 days
D) 11 days
- How many days will it take to complete the work if Punit does the 25% of the work alone and 10% is done by Nikku alone and the remaining is done by Suman ??
A) 19 days
B) 16 days
c) 13 days
D) 17 days
- Ashu started working alone at his normal efficiency but after 5 days of starting he found that he has done only 25% work so to complete the remaining work on time by how much percentage he should increase his efficiency?