Directions (1 – 5): Study the following bar graph carefully and answer the questions that follow:
The bar graph shows the number of students who joined the school in a particular year and who left the school in same year. The number of students in 2010 = 2500
- What is the percentage increase/decrease in the strength of the students in school from 2012 to 2013?
A) 3.45% increase
B) 5.67% decrease
C) 4.08% increase
D) 3.18% decrease
E) Cannot be determined
- If in 2015, the school organized an annual function, in which 45% students took part and 30% of them won various prizes, then what % of students in 2015 won the prizes?
- If the given data is just an estimation, and in real the number of students who join the school in 2013 is 50 more, in 2015 is 70 more and in 2016 is 60 less, then what is the total number of students in school in years 2016? (Other values are same)
- For which of the following years, the percentage increase/decrease is the highest with respect to the previous year?
- The number of students in years 2012 and 2016 together is what percent of the number of students in years 2011 and 2014 together?
E) None of these
Directions (6-10): Study the following table to answer the questions that follow:
The table shows the number of products produced and sold by a company in respective years
- What is the percentage of unsold C products in tears 2013 and 2015 together?
- What is the average number of all products sold in all the years together?
- Number of unsold A and B products in 2013 and 2016 forms what percent of sold C and E products in 2015?
E) None of these
- The company was able to sold how much percent of D products in the given period?
- What is the percentage of sold B and E products in 2014?
12 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation Set 24”
ty mam 🙂
Mam question No 10… check again
200+250 = 550 (Wrong)
Required % = 372/450 * 100 = 82.6%
nyc di…..mam ……:))))
thank u mam
thank u mam :))
i ave doubt for question no 8 there is not mentioned together than why we consider both 2013 and 2016
Because respectively is not written so
u will have to take together