- Which bank has launched its new tech product “FX 4 U” for forex remittance via Internet Banking?
A) Dena Bank
B) United Bank of India
C) Canara Bank
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- Where is the Headquarter of DICGC located?
A) New Delhi
- Which country successfully test-launched its heavy lift Angara A5 space rocket for the second time?
- Who has been conferred with the prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020 in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain?
A) Coal India
B) NHPC Ltd
C) NTPC Ltd
D) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Where was the Indian Coast Guard ship ”Sujit”, the second in the series of 105 metres off-shore patrol vessels, commissioned?
- Where is the HQ of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance located?
- The prestigious Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay NIF Book Prize is jointly awarded to “Mobilizing the Marginalised: Ethnic Parties without Ethnic Movements” and “A Chequered Brilliance: The Many Lives of VK Krishna Menon” authored respectively by whom?
A) Aravind Adiga and Ravinder Singh
B) Vikram Seth and Sashi Tharoor
C) Amish Tripathi and Durjoy Dutta
D) Amit Ahuja and Jairam Ramesh
- When is International Tea Day celebrated?
A) December 15
B) December 17
C) December 14
D) December 16
- A payments bank will be recognized as Systematically Importatant when the net worth of the bank reaches ____?
A) Rs 350 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 550 crore
D) Rs 800 crore
- To mark which birth anniversary of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a book called ‘Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Parliament: A Commemorative Volume’?
- Which state government has entered into collaboration with tech major IBM for skilling 30,000 students in emerging technologies in the state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- To protect which of the following, the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) along with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) India has launched an initiative — “firefly bird diverter”?
A) Bengal florican
B) Kashmir stag
C) Great Indian Bustard
D) Indian vulture
- Which state has become the first in the country to get new online fire safety approval system?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Cristiano Ronaldo is a professional footballer, he belongs to which country?
- The promoter’s minimum initial contribution to the paid-up equity capital of small finance bank should be at least _____ per cent.
A) 60 %
B) 40 %
C) 20 %
D) 10 %
- When did Airports Authority of India (AAI) commenced Aviation Safety Awareness Week 2020?
A) November 21 to November 25
B) November 22 to November 26
C) November 24 to November 28
D) November 23 to November 27
- Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi lay the foundation stone of the world’s largest renewable energy?
- Netflix’s India Original series “Delhi Crime”, which bagged the best drama series honour at the 48th International Emmy Awards, was directed by whom?
A) Stuart A. McIntyre
B) Richie Mehta
C) Rupinder Nagra
D) Anurag Arora
- Which country topped the 2020 human development index released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
- Kumram Bheem tiger reserve located in____?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
Current Affairs Quiz: February 25, 2021Current Affairs 25 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 24, 2021Current Affairs 24 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 9Number of persons in 9th and 10th class is...