- Which country has been declared ‘reciprocating territory’ by India under section 44A of CPC, 1908?
- Where is the HQ of Greenpeace?
- EPS is the portion of a company’s profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. What does E stands for in EPS?
- The annual meet of World Economic Forum (WEF) held in which country?
- Which of the following has signed a Statement of Intent with Greenstat Hydrogen India Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of Greenstat Norway, to set up a Centre of Excellence on Hydrogen?
A) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
B) Bharat Petroleum
C) Indian Oil Corporation Limited
D) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Which country has been elected to chair the Group of 77 next year?
- In February 2021, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has brought which bank under its regulatory purview?
A) Central Bank of India
B) State Bank of Sikkim
C) IDBI Bank
D) State Bank of Hyderabad
- Where is the HQ of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India situated?
D) New Delhi
- What is the study of how households and firms make decisions and how they interact in markets called?
B) Welfare Economics
D) Market Economy
- Which bank launched cardless cash withdrawal facility from its ATMs with a per day transaction limit of Rs 20,000?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) IDBI Bank
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...