GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- Which state government formally launched the ‘Free Drugs Scheme’?
- Recently India is planning to build up a multidisciplinary super speciality hospital in which country?
- How many waiting days period is there for NRIs to apply for Aadhar on arrival?
- Which bank has recently tied up with LIC to launch co branded credit card?
A)Bank of Baroda
E)Bank of India
- Recently The world’s highest marathon held at Which place?
- Where is the HQ of National Insurance Company Limited?
- Recently The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has inaugurated India’s first National Antimicrobial Resistance Hub in which city/UT?
- A three-day long International conference ANGAN for Energy Efficiency in Building Sector is being held in which city/UT?
- Recently Aadhar authentication or physical verification has been made mandatory for new dealers from which month and year?
- In which city,the world’s tallest Ravana Effigy will be burnt?
- Recently DRDO successfully test-fired the Man Portable Anti Tank Guided Missile (MP-ATGM) from a firing range from which state?
- What is the capital of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?
- The 68th Plenary session of the North Eastern Council (NEC) held in Which city?
- Which team won the Duleep Trophy?
- Recently Which state has signed MoU with Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) of Maldives on cancer care?
- Recently How much amount will be infused by the government into public sector insurance companies?
E) ₹20000 cr
- The three day long traditional Neermahal Jal Utsav held in Which state?
- Recently Indian business and Innovation Summit held in Which country?
- Recently Bianca Andreescu won the 2019 women’s US Open.She belongs to Which country?
- Recently Goverdhan Kalla passed away.He was related to which field?