GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Which country’s researchers made world’s smallest tic-tac-toe board using dynamic DNA origami tiles?
- Where is the HQ of EXIM Bank?
- Where is the HQ of GST Council?
- Which country is now the 2nd largest consumer and importer of the LPG in the world?
- Who will head the panel to look into GST-related issues of lottery business?
A) Sudhir Mungantiwar
B)N Naheshwar Rao
C)Abhimanyu Singh Sindhu
E) Jagdish Mukhi
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation(GHMC) integrated Pink Toilets named “She Mart and Loos” in which city?
- The aggregate exposure limit of all banks towards the PCE for a given bond issue has been capped at 20 per cent of the bond issue size. What does P stands for in PCE?
- Which government launched its pilot project of creating the national capital’s first “zero fatality corridor”?
- The 6th Women Of India Organic Festival will be held in which city?
- Which team won the 85th Ranji Trophy?
- The 1st National Level Sports Meet for the students of Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) was inaugurated in which city?
- What is the authorized capital of NPCI?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 200 crore
C) Rs 250 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
E) Rs 400 crore
- The festival Pongal is observed in which state of India?
- Recently,which state government announced 6 percent DA to government employees and pensioners, with effect from Feb 1, 2019?
- How much amount was approved by the cabinet in EXIM Bank through recapitalisation bonds to boost the bank’s capacity in export financing?
A)Rs 6000 cr
B)Rs 6500 cr
C)Rs 7000 cr
D)Rs 7500 cr
E) Rs 8000 cr
- Recently, RBI slapped which bank for penalty of Rs 1 crore for violating norms?
- Petr Cech recently announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- What is the rank of India in the latest annual International Intellectual Property(IP) Index released by the US Chambers of Commerce?
- Who is set to receive the Oscar Wilde Award 2019?
E) Jayant Narlikar
- Recently,Biraj Kumar Sinha passed away.He was related to which field?