GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, NIACL Assistant 2018, IBPS RRB 2018, Indian Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Which state government will setup a state of the art B-Hub?
- Which state launched two major schemes-Kanti Velugu and Rytu Bima?
- When is International Tiger Day celebrated?
- India’s first project of Swadesh Darshan Scheme was launched in which state?
- The government has decided to open a museum for all PM’s of the country in which city?
- 11th World Hindi Conference will be held in which country?
- According to FICCI Economic Outlook survey,India’s GDP is expected to grow at how much percent in the current fiscal?
- Softbank has partnered with which company to unveil a digital payments service in Japan?
- Where is the HQ of Softbank Group?
- Former player Ajit wadekar passed away.He was related to which sports?
- Which state government has constituted an inter-district council to identify the developmental priorities of the state?
- For the first time, India’s space agency is planning to put an Indian Astronaut for how many days in space at a cost less than Rs.10,000 crore as part of its manned mission by 2022?
- Sriram Kalyanaraman has resigned amidst allegations of favouring housing finance companies.He was the former MD of which organization?
D)National Housing Bank
- Which state government launched “Project Gandiva”?
- Who ranked first in the Kotak Wealth Hurun-Leading Wealthy Women 2018 list?
- With which country, Indian Coast Guard conducted a bilateral table top exercise on maritime pollution response?
- When was FICCI founded?
- West Bengal passed a bill to change state’s name from West Bengal to which name?
- Coringa Sanctuary in situated in which state?
- Recently poet Chemmanam Chacko passed away.He was poet of which language?