- E-commerce company Flipkart said has entered into a strategic partnership with which country’s Sastodeal, a move that will help lakhs of Flipkart sellers get access to the neighbouring country’s e-commerce market?
C) Sri Lanka
- What does A stands for in LAF?
- Which scheme was launched by government on occasion of World Environment Day to develop 200 Urban Forests across country in the next 5 years?
A) Save Van
B) Pedh Sahai
C) Setu Vayu
D) Nagar Van
- Which Insurance company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Bharti AXA General Insurance in all stock transaction?
A) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
D) Reliance General Insurance Company Limited
- What is the tagline of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
A) Experience our expertise
B) Where every individual is committed
C) We make you feel richer
D) A bank of Yours dreams
- Which campaign was initiated by Power Minister RK Singh on the occasion of World Environment Day?
- Which bank unveiled an online home carnival in partnership with real-time group negotiation e-platform AddaCorner?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- How much amount was given by nabard to Assam Gramin Vikash Bank for supporting the agricultural activities of the farmers?
A) ₹350 cr
B) ₹310 cr
C) ₹250 cr
D) ₹270 cr
- Which bank has signed an MoU with SBI General Insurance Co Ltd to sell general insurance products through the branches of the bank?
A) Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
B) Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
C) Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
D) Punjab Gramin Bank
- In AEPS which of the following input determines the bank of the customer?
- Which company launched Telematics-Based ‘Pay-As-You-Drive’ Cover for Private Cars?
A) Tata AIG General Insurance
B) New India Assurance
C) United India Insurance
D) IDBI Federal Insurance
- Which of the following has developed a mobile App, ‘Harit Path’ to facilitate creation of Green Highways across the country?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Ministry of Road and Transport
C) National Highways and Infrastructure Development Corporation
D) National Highways Authority of India
- Luke Ronchi is a cricker of which of the following country?
B) Sri Lanka
C) New Zealand
- Where is the capital city of Chile?
- Which country to host AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022 finals?
- From which date will the hallmarking of precious metals be mandatory?
A) 1st March 2021
B) 1st June 2021
C) 1st January 2021
D) 1st August 2021
- A sub¬standard asset is one, which has remained NPA for a period less than or equal to ______?
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
- who was appointed as India’s new ambassador to the World Trade Organization (WTO)?
A) Rakesh Mishra
B) Muhammad Mustafa
C) Shahid Khan
D) Brajendra Navnit
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization(SCO) formed in which of the following year?
- The Ministry of External Affairs in partnership with the Foreign Ministry of which country organized the 6th Round Table of ASEAN-India Network of Think Tanks (AINTT) which held virtually?
B) New Zealand
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 970Which ferry service was launched between Mumbai and Mandwa?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 541Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 209Study the following information and answer the questions: Seven...