- Who was appointed as first Woman Officer For Road Project Along Border With China by Border Roads Organisation?
A) Shivani Taneja
B) Vaishali S Hiwase
C) Tanya Tyagi
D) Himani S Chilkoti
- Assimi Goita was appointed as interim president of which country?
- In non-metro locations a bank has to provide minimum of how many free transactions to customers of other bank at its ATM?
- Who has released Hindi translation of ‘Odisha Itihaas’ written by Dr Harekrushna Mahtab?
A) Amit shah
B) Piyush Goyal
C) Narendra modi
D) Rajnath singh
- Who was named as president of Walt Disney and Star India?
A) Vijay Nath Singh
B) Uday Shankar
C) R Narayan
D) K Madhavan
- Which organisation has developed near-isothermal forging technology for aero-engines?
- Name the Indian city which is also known as “Garden City of India”?
- Who has launched Integrated Health Information Platform?
A) Dr. Harshvardhan singh
B) Dr. VK Paul
C) Mr. Narendra Modi
D) None of these
- Amitabh Chaudhary was recently re appointed as MD and CEO of which bank?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- IIBs are debt market securities offered by the government, and even some corporations with a view to protect your savings from inflation. What does middle letter I stands for in IIB?
- Who is the author of book titled “Languages of Truth: Essays 2003-2020”?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Salman Rushdie
C) Sohan Singh
D) Renuka Tripathi
- Which of the following has launched its Artificial Intelligence portal: SUPACE?
A) Delhi High court
B) Madras High Court
C) Supreme court of India
D) Bombay High Court
- What is the name of the capital city of Honduras?
- Who was appointed as India head of WhatsApp Pay?
A) Manesh Mahatme
B) Dinesh Dixit
C) Vikas Singh
D) Rakesh Sharma
- When is World No Tobacco Day observed?
A) May 31
B) May 30
C) May 29
D) May 28
- Which country has tested new ‘super torpedo’ that could cause ‘radioactive tsunamis’?
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1987
- Who has been chosen as the first Indian and Asian woman for the 2021 ”WILD Innovator Award”?
A) Shivangi S Shaw
B) Unnati Mishra
C) Jessica Markoz
D) Krithi K Karanth
- Who has received Chhattisgarh Veerni Award?
A) Rani rampal
B) Saina nehwal
C) Dutee chand
D) Hima Das
- Where is the HQ of Muthoot Finance?
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1022A multipurpose device called COVID BEEP to monitor Oxygen...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 603Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 145The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...