GA Revision Questions for RBI Grade B 2018, SBI PO/Clerk 2018, Bank of India, Dena Bank PO 2018, NABARD 2018 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the computer that mimics the brain’s neural networks, and could overcome the speed and power consumption problems of conventional supercomputers?
- NITI aayog has proposed a 15 point action plan for combating air pollution.What is the draft action plan named?
A)Combating Pollution of India
B)Live Breathe India
- Kalpesh Yagnik recently passed away.He belongs to which profession?
- Who is the chairman of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India?
A)Sunil K Gupta
B)H Pradeep Rao
E) DK Sinha
- Which country scientists performed the first ever 3D color X-ray on a human?
- Who has made it compulsory to incorporate purchaser’s name on the face of payment instrumentalities like demand draft, pay order, banker’s cheques and other instruments to prevent money laundering?
- Who headed the committee that has suggested a live auction mechanism to help banks free up security receipts worth Rs 90,000 crore in their investment books that can used to revive credit growth?
A)Mahesh Kumar Jain
E) Ajay Kumar
- Who won British Grand Prix?
- Begumpet Airport is situated in which city?
- Who has been recently appointed as the chairperson of National Green Tribunal(NGT)?
A)Lokeshwar Singh Panta
D) Abhinav Bindra
E) Adarsh Kumar Goel
- Which bank recently became the most valuable bank in the emerging market outside China?
- 18th Asian Games is scheduled to be held at which place?
- Where is College of Agricultural Banking (CAB) situated?
- Name the female American astronaut, holding the record of most spacewalks and spending the longest time in space by US astronaut, who retired from the post recently.
A) Peggy Whitson
B) Eileen Collins
C) Stephanie Wilson
D) Barbara Morgan
E) Achim Steiner
- The Swajal scheme for clean water supply has been launched in how many aspirational districts?
- Who won gold at Tbilisi Grand Prix held recently in Georgia?
E) Jawad Rahim
- Where is the HQ of Airports Authority of India situated?
- IDFs are investment vehicles for channelizing investment into the infrastructure sector. F in IDF stands for?
- The Haryana government is setting up a production unit of the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) at Faridabad district to help the differently-abled persons. The headquarter of ALIMCO is located in which city?
- Which among the given countries is set to host the maiden World Tolerance Summit in November 2018 to instill tolerance, peace and cultural understanding among mankind?
A) United States
C) United Arab of Emirates (UAE)
E) United Kingdom