GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The World Bank has approved a loan amount of USD _____ million for the Uttar Pradesh Tourism Project
A) USD 50 million
B) USD 40 million
C) USD 70 million
D) USD 60 million
- In which state is Nizam Sagar Dam situated?
- What does F stands for in SFMS?
- Who among the following has been named the best youth boxer of the year 2017 by the Asian Boxing Confederation?
A) Vikas Krishan
B) Nanao Singh
C) Sachin Siwach
D) Sanjay Swaran
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
- Which of the following words has been declared as the Word of the Year 2017 by Oxford English Dictionaries?
D) Fake News
- Identify the false statement.
A) Regional Rural Banks are insured by DICGC.
B) DICGC insures current deposits
C) DICGC insures Deposits of Central Government
D) All are true
- The Union Government has set up a high level committee to address the problem of NPAs in India’s power sector. Who has been appointed as the head of this panel?
A) Rajiv Kumar
B) Amitabh Kant
C) Arun Jaitley
D) Bibek Debroy
- Yakshagana is the folk dance of which of the following states?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- In its revised GDP prediction, the global financial services major Morgan Stanley has projected the GDP growth rate of Indian economy to grow at ____ percent in 2018 as compared to the previous estimate of 6.4 percent.
- When a bank invests its fund in government security it is known as?
A) Hedge Banking
B) Narrow Banking
C) Universal Banking
D) Asset Banking
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- What is the currency of Egypt?
- Who manages Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)?
B) Government of India
- Recently, the IndusInd Bank received the approval of the Competition Commission of India for the merging with which Micro-finance company?
A) Annapurna Microfinance Private Limited
B) BSS Microfinance Private Limited
C) Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd
D) Share Microfin Limited
- What is the deadline set by the government of India for the registration of motor vehicles conforming to Emission Standard Bharat Stage-IV?
A) 30 April 2020
B) 30 June 2020
C) 30 April 2018
D) 30 June 2018
- An account will be classified as dormant if there are no transactions in the account for a period of ____ months.
A) 12 months
B) 60 months
C) 24 months
D) 36 months
- Ekta Bisht is related to which sports?
- The ICC Intercontinental Cup 2017 has been won by which country?
B) United Arab Emirates
- When is the National Press Day observed?
A) October 11
B) November 16
C) December 17
D) September 13