GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The world’s largest solar-thermal power plant will be set up in which country?
B) New Zealand
C) North Korea
- What is the maximum deposit limit allowed in a financial year in Public Provident Fund(PPF) Scheme?
A) Rs. 1,50,000/-
B) Rs. 2,50,000/-
C) Rs. 5,00,000/-
D) Rs. 1,00,000/-
- The National Institute of Advanced Studies is located in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Recently a renowned ________ Shrivallabh Vyas passed away.
- Which among the following states has signed the “Host City Contract” with the Indian Olympics Association (IOA) to host the 39th National Games 2022?
- Name the player to clinch the Kolkata Open International Invitation Snooker Championship 2018
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Aditya Mehta
C) Brijesh Damani
D) Laxman Rawat
- What is the tagline of the Punjab National Bank?
A) Good people to bank with
B) Trusted Family Bank
C) The Name you can Bank Upon
D) Good people to grow with
- Name the state that has launched 24×7 helpline initiative, called Gudiya, to fight crime against women in the state
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Which section of the Negotiable instruments Act, 1881 deal with dishonour of cheque?
A) Section 21
B) Section 126
C) Section 134
D) Section 138
- Aanchal Thakur is related to which sports?
- The National Technology Day is observed on______
A) January 6
B) December 26
C) January 9
D) December 19
- According to the 2018 Global Economics Prospect released by the World Bank, the projected GDP growth rate of India for the year 2018 is ______ percent
- If an individual has a savings account in a bank, and he/she gets open a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) in the same bank, in how many days the savings account will have be closed?
A) 15 days
B) 30 days
C) 45 days
D) 60 days
- A Defence Manufacturing Innovation Centre will be set up in which Indian city to assist small industries in manufacturing components for the defence sector?
- The Kushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport is in which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Name the head of the 12-member inter-ministerial committee formed by the Union Government to take a call on the playing of the national anthem in cinema halls and public places.
A) Shankar Aggarwal
B) Gitesh Sarma
C) Rajiv Gauba
D) B.R. Sharma
- The Valmiki National Park is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which city will host the maiden India-UK Createch Summit in February 2018?
D) New Delhi
- Chit Fund companies are regulated under the Chit Fund Act, ____ .
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act_______