GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The Lead Bank was introduced based on the recommendations of which committee?
A) Narasimham committee
B) Gadgil Study Group
C) RH Khan Committee
D) Usha Thorat Committee
- According to Nomura’s Composite Leading Index (CLI) released recently, India’s GDP growth is likely to be around ______percent for 2018
A) 7.4 Percent
B) 7.2 Percent
C) 7.5 Percent
D) 7.1 Percent
- Where is the headquarters of World Chess Federation situated?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Moscow, Russia
C) Ottawa, Canada
D) Sydney, Australia
- Which of the following term is used for Sending money in UPI?
- As per the recent data of the Comptroller General of Accounts (CGA), India’s fiscal deficit for the first eight months (April-November) of 2017-18 was pegged at _____ percent of the full year’s target.
A) 112 percent
B) 98 percent
C) 122 percent
D) 86 percent
- According to the 2018 Global Economics Prospect released by the World Bank, what is the projected GDP growth rate of India for the year 2018?
- What is the currency of Yemen?
- India’s longest river bridge, Bhupen Hazarika Setu, in Assam is built over which river?
A) Subansiri River
B) Lohit River
C) Brahmaputra River
D) Dayang River
- What is the expected growth rate of India’s GDP for the year 2018-19 according to the latest HSBC report?
- According to the latest prediction by India Ratings and Research, India’s GDP is expected to grow at ________ percent in FY19 as compared to 6.5 percent in the current fiscal
- Gaganjeet Bhullar is related to which sports?
- What is the authorized capital of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 200 crore
C) Rs 250 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
- According to the latest government notification, the 8% Savings Bonds Scheme (RBI Bonds Scheme) is being replaced by _____ Savings Bonds Scheme
- Who among the following is regarded as the Rocket Man of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A) Shailesh Nayak
B) K Sivan
C) Madhavan Chandradathan
D) A. Sivathanu Pillai
- The expected growth rate of Indian economy as estimated by India Inc for the year 2017-18 is above _____ percent due to favourable base effect
- BSR of Scheduled Commercial Banks in India provides data on different dimensions of deposits and credit of the banking sector. What does S stands for in BSR?
- According to the Central Statistics Office’s (CSO’s) latest estimate for India’s GDP growth rate, Indian economy is expected to grow at slower ____ percent in 2017-18 compared to the 7.1 per cent in 2016-17
- Kota in Rajasthan is situated along the banks of the river ____________
- The Economic Research Department of State Bank of India (SBI) has estimated India’s GDP to grow at _____ percent in FY18 compared to 7.1 percent in FY17
- According to the latest report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in January 2018, what is the estimated growth rate of India for the year 2018?