GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which Indian state has signed an MoU with the government of Singapore for skilling the youths of the state?
- Which Indian city is also known as ‘City of Lakes’?
- Exercise Sampriti is a joint military exercise of India with which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- What is a green index?
A) instrument to measure the nation’s wealth according to GNP per capita
B) instrument to assess the environmental performance of MFIs
C) instrument to measure the nation’s wealth according to GDP per capita
D) instrument to measure the nation’s wealth in terms of coverage area of forest
- The maiden edition of the International Martial Arts Games will be hosted by which state of India in October 2018?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- National Education Day is observed on ______
A) October 21
B) January 12
C) December 7
D) November 11
- What does A stands for in ACH?
- Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi who passed away in the recent past was a renowned _______
- Which among the given banks has inked an agreement with the National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC) to provide financial assistance for economic empowerment of Scheduled Caste (SC) and below Double Poverty Line (DPL) families?
A) State Bank of India (SBI)
B) Punjab National Bank (PNB)
C) Union Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- Mudumalai National Park is situated in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Who among the following has been appointed to the Financial Stability Institute Advisory Board/BIS in November 2017?
A) S S Mundra
B) Arun Jaitley
C) BP Kanungo
D) Urjit Patel
- Who regulates commodity market in India?
- The 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) will be held in which city in the year 2020?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the capital city of Estonia?
- Name the India’s first supersonic surface-to-air defence missile system, fitted with a indigenously developed radio frequency seeker, which was successfully tested in December 2017
- What is the currency of Germany?
- What is the rank of India in the category of most vacation deprived country according to the Expedia Vacation Deprivation Report 2017?
- What is the minimum paid-up equity capital for small finance banks?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 500 crore
C) Rs 800 crore
D) Rs 1,000 crore
- The 2022 Commonwealth Games will be held in which country?
A) Melbourne, Australia
B) Glasgow, Scotland
C) Queensland, Australia
D) Birmingham, England
- Bathukaama is a popular folk dance of which Indian state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu