Important Insurance Related Questions and Answers for NICL, NIACL, LIC and other competitive exams.
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company, a life insurance company in India is a joint venture between UK’s financial and investment company Legal & General and which two banks?
A) State Bank of India and Vijaya Bank
B) Allahabad Bank and Bank of India
C) Bank of Baroda and Andhra Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank and Union bank of India
- Which of the following companies acquired the business of ING Vysya Life Insurance?
A) Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
B) Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd
D) Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- What is the total asset size of Life Insurance Corporation of India as of 2016?
A) US$320 billion
B) US$300 billion
C) US$310 billion
D) US$330 billion
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956
B) Life Insurance Companies Act, 1912
C) The Insurance Act, 1938
D) Indian Insurance Companies Act , 1928
- In 1986, Sahyadri Insurance was merged into which of the following companies?
A) National Insurance Company
B) General Insurance Corporation of India
C) Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
D) United India Insurance Company
- PNB MetLife was initially launched as MetLife India Insurance Company Limited. Headquarters of one of the share holders, MetLife International Holdings LLC of PNB MetLife is in
A) Paris, France
B) Rome, Italy
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) New York, U.S.
- Where is the catchline of National Insurance Company Limited (NICL)?
A) Total Insurance Solutions
B) Trusted Since 1906
C) Now be double sure
D) Your Partner for Prosperity
- Work for merger deal between HDFC Life and which of the following companies is going on?
A) Aviva Life
B) Aegon Life
C) Exide Life
D) Max Life
- Presently there are how many Insurance Ombudsman’s offices in India?
- Which of the following is not a state-owned non-life insurance companies in India?
A) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
B) National Insurance Company Limited
C) New India Assurance Company Limited
D) IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited