- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
- Who is the governor of Bihar?
A) Shri Phagu Chauhan
B) Prof. Jagdish Mukhi
C) Shri Satya Pal Malik
D) Shri R. N. Ravi
- Which of the following is known as the golden fiber?
- David Malpass is the president of which of the following organization?
A) World Bank
B) World Health Organization
C) United Nations
- The Cheltenham festival is a hunt racing festival popularly celebrated in _______ country?
- Naypyidaw is the capital city of which of the following country?
C) South Korea
- Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who is the president of Argentina?
A) Ilir Meta
B) Alberto Fernández
C) Abdul Hamid
D) Patrice Talon
- What is the tagline of Bank of Maharashtra?
A) India’s International Bank
B) Badhti ka Naam Zindgi
C) One Family One Bank
D) Relationships beyond Banking
- Where is “Marine National Park” located?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 952Which insurer has launched a first of its kind,...
RBI Junior Engineer 2021 Exam – Information HandoutReserve Bank of India (RBI) has also released an important...
RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 OutReserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit card of...