Click here to attempt RRB PO Prelims Memory Based Mock Online – Register or Login and select IBPS Scale I Pre from drop down.
Here we are sharing Memory Based Reasoning Questions asked in RRB PO Prelims 2017
1) There are 7 person A, B, C, D, E, F and G born in 7 different month January, February, March, April, June, August, and October. A is born in the month having less than 31 days but not in April. There are 3 persons born between A and C. B is born on one of the day after D. No person is born between B and D. E is born on one of the day before G. E is not born in a month having maximum number of days. No person is born between G and E.
January – C
February – E
March – G
April – F
June – A
August – D
October – B
2) Eight boxes A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are arranged top to bottom but not necessarily in the same order. 3 boxes are placed between A and B..H is seated immediately below A. There are 2 boxes between H and G. There are as many boxes in between C and D as between H and B. C is seated above D. E is seated immediately below D. 3 boxes are there between E and F.
From top to bottom:
B C G F A H D E
3) Four boxes between G and H. 2 are placed between G and I. No of boxes between H and M is same as between H and K. K is above M. One between J and L. And N immediately below L
From top to bottom:
J G L N I K H M
4) M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a circle. Equal number of persons are facing towards the center and outside. O sits 2nd to the right of R. R is facing towards the center. There are 2 persons in between O and N. S sits 2nd to the right of O. T sits on the immediate right of N. S an N are facing opposite direction ( if S is facing center then N is facing outside and vice versa). There are 3 persons in between P and Q. Both P and M are not immediate neighbours of R. Q sits 2nd to the right of M. Both T and Q faces opposite direction of O.
- Next term in the series – ZB, XD, UG, QK, ?
- Next term in the series – ZY, XW, TS, PO, ?
- If all the letters of the word MONSTER are arranged as per the letters of English Alphabet Series, then how many letters will remain in the same position?
- In number 73541826, how many such numbers are there which have as many numbers as per numerical number?
- If in number 9264367, 2 is added to each even number and 1 is subtracted from each odd number, the how many digits will get repeated in the number?