Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight cartons are placed one above another. They contain different types of paint. Carton which has White paint is placed just above Qz and just below Kz. Mz is placed above the carton which has Blue paint and below the carton which has Maroon paint. There are as many cartons are placed above Jz as below Lz. Three cartons are placed between the cartons which have Grey paint and White paint. Pz is placed just above the carton which has Aqua paint and just below the box which has Olive paint. Carton which has Gold paint is placed just above Mz and just below Oz. Nz is placed just below the carton which has Grey paint. Lz is placed just above the carton which has Purple paint. Jz is not at bottommost position.
- Which of the following carton has Purple paint?
- Which of the following paint is in carton Kz?
PurpleGreyAquaGoldNone of theseOption C
- How many cartons are placed between Mz and the carton which has Maroon paint?
- Which of the following box is placed at the topmost position?
The carton which has grey paintJzMzThe carton which has maroon paintNone of theseOption D
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based on a group, find the one which does not belong to that group?
- What is the shortest distance between Shivani and Jaya?
20 m25 m15 m10 mNone of theseOption D
- Shivani is in which direction with respect to Kavya?
South WestNorthSouthEastCannot be determinedOption E
- If Lokesh is midpoint between Udita and Varsha what is the shortest distance between Jaya and Lokesh?
32 m33 m36 m40 mNone of theseOption C
- How many females are there among the given members of the family?
1234Cannot be determinedOption E
- How is Jx related to Kx?
Son in lawDaughter in lawMotherCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Priyanshu is 16 m north of Queen.Taruna is 12 m east of Queen. Ojasvee is midpoint between Queen and Taruna.Rashi is 8 m north of Ojasvee. Shivani is 6 m west of Rashi. Udita is 20 m south of Taruna. Varsha is in the south of Queen and to the west of Udita. Jaya is in the north of Rashi and east of Priyanshu. Kavya is the north of Taruna.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
A family consists of eight members Jx, Kx, Lx, Mx, Ex, Fx, Gx and Hx. Kx is the parent of Ex, who is the only sister of Jx. Hx is father in law of Kx. Mx is the only daughter of Hx. Gx is the son of Fx who is son in law of Hx. Lx is father of Jx.