- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Eight friends Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Dinesh, Elvish, Farah, Garima, and Himani are seated in a row, some of them are facing towards north direction and some of them are facing towards south direction also they like different cities i.e. Lucknow, Himachal, Warangal, Azamgarh, Barabanki, Faizabad, Ajmer, and Zaheerabad (not necessarily in same order).The one who likes Ajmer city sits fourth to the left Dinesh. Akansha, sits second to the right of Garima.The one who likes Zaheerabad city sits third to the left of Himani, who doesn’t face north. Garima doesn’t like Azamgarh city.Only one person sits to the left of the one who likes Azamgarh city. The one who likes Azamgarh city sits
second to the right of the one who sits second to the left of Garima. Farah sits third to the left of the one who likes Himachal. Dinesh sits second to the left of Caryl, who is not an immediate neighbour of Garima. Caryl faces same direction as Garima faces. Akansha doesn’t like Himachal city. The one who likes Warangal city is an immediate
neighbour of Garima. Banya is an immediate neighbour of Farah. The one who likes Faizabad city sits sixth to the right of Elvish. Akansha and Banya face same direction as Farah faces.
Who among the following likes Ajmer city?BanyaCarylAkanshaHimaniNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits immediate right of the one who likes Zaheerabad city?
HimaniCarylBanyaAkanshaNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following likes Barabanki city?
AkanshaCarylGarimaEither b or cCannot be determinedOption D
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following sits second to the right of the one who likes Azamgarh city?
FarahHimaniGarimaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- In each of the questions given below three statements are followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts:
a)Only a few G is S.
b)Only a few B is I.
c)No S is B.
a) Some S can be I.
b) No B is G.
c) All I is G.All followsBoth a and c followsBoth b and c followsBoth a and b followsNone of the aboveOption E
a)No R are O.
b)All O is S.
c)No S is J.
a)Some S is R.
b) All J are O.Conclusion a followsConclusion b followsEither conclusion a or b followsNeither conclusion a nor b followsBoth conclusion a and b followsOption D
a)No M is E.
b)Only a few E is P.
c)Some S is P and M.
a)Some E is S.
b) No E is S.
c) some M is P.Either a or b followsOnly a followsBoth a and b followsBoth a and c followsNone followsOption A
a)Some D is N.
b)Only a few N is S.
c)No D is R.
a)No S is R.
b)All N can be D.
c) some N is not R.Both b and c followsOnly a followsBoth a and b followsEither a or c followsNone followsOption A
a)Only H are S.
b)Only a few A are H.
c)No A is E.
a)All A is H is a possibility.
b) All E are H is a possibility.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsNeither a nor b followsBoth a and b followsOption B