- Study the information and answer the questions:
Ten students are sitting in two parallel rows containing five persons in each row such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1, Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha and Elvish are seated and all of them are facing south. In row-2, Priyank, Queen, Rashi, Shivani and Taruna are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.Taruna sits third to the right of Queen. The persons facing Priyank sits to the immediate right of Banya. Only one person sits between Banya and Diksha. Priyank sits second to the left of Taruna. Akansha is not an immediate neighbor of Banya. Only two people sit between Akansha and Caryl. Neither Banya nor Akansha faces Shivani.
Who among the following person facing Diksha?ShivaniPriyankQueenRashiTarunaOption A
- Who among the following sits immediate right of Rashi?
PriyankTarunaShivaniQueenNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following faces the one who sits second to the left of Elvish?
PriyankAkanshaTarunaQueenNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits immediate right of Akansha?
ElvishBanyaCarylNo oneDikshaOption D
- Who among the following sits exactly between Akansha and the one who faces Rashi?
CarylDikshaElvishCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Az, Bz, Cz, Dz, Ez, Fz, Gz, Hz, Iz and Jz are ten members of the family. Az is married to Jz. Bz is daughter of Iz. Jz and Iz are brothers. Ez is sister of Bz. Fz is mother-in-law of Az. Iz is the son of Gz. Cz is the mother of Ez. Dz is the son of Cz. Hz is the mother-in-law of Jz.
How is Jz related to Ez?Mother in lawDaughterUncleAuntNone of theseOption C
- How is Gz related to Bz?
DaughterGrandfatherMother in lawSon in lawNone of theseOption B
- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
There are eight members namely Ax, Bx, Cx, Dx, Ex, Fx, Gx and Hx are in a family in which three married couple and three generation. Bx is sister of Ax. Dx is brother of Gx. Dx has only one son. Fx is the wife of Dx. Fx is the daughter of Bx. Ax is brother-in-law of Hx. Ix is daughter in law of Fx.
How many male members in a family?345More than 5Cannot be determinedOption E
- Who among the following is Father-in-law of Ix?
BxDxGxFxNone of theseOption B
- How Cx is related to Gx?
NephewNieceFatherSonNone of theseOption A