- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Prem singh Tamang is the serving chief minister of which Indian state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Buxa Tiger Reserve is located in which of these states?
A) West Bengal
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is in the state of ______?
B) West Bengal
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Mopa International Airport is located in which state?
- Where is the hq of SIDBI?
C) New Delhi
- When is the National Science Day celebrated in India?
A) March 28
B) August 28
C) February 28
D) July 28
- Who is the president of South Africa?
A) Cyril Ramaphosa
B) Hage Geingob
C) Emmerson Mnangagwa
D) Simonetta Sommaruga
- Dushanbe is the capital of which country?
- Who is the current minister of Road Transport & Highways?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Smriti Irani
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Piyush Goel
- Where is the Banasura Sagar Dam located?
B) Tamil Nadu
English Questions: Sentence Connectors Set 43Directions(1-5): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
Quantitative Aptitude: Probability Questions – Set 20A bag contains 8 green balls and 12 blue...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 35Directions: In the following questions two statements are followed...