- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Prem singh Tamang is the serving chief minister of which Indian state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Buxa Tiger Reserve is located in which of these states?
A) West Bengal
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is in the state of ______?
B) West Bengal
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Mopa International Airport is located in which state?
- Where is the hq of SIDBI?
C) New Delhi
- When is the National Science Day celebrated in India?
A) March 28
B) August 28
C) February 28
D) July 28
- Who is the president of South Africa?
A) Cyril Ramaphosa
B) Hage Geingob
C) Emmerson Mnangagwa
D) Simonetta Sommaruga
- Dushanbe is the capital of which country?
- Who is the current minister of Road Transport & Highways?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Smriti Irani
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Piyush Goel
- Where is the Banasura Sagar Dam located?
B) Tamil Nadu
GA Revision for SBI Clerk and other exams – 927Under Mission Vriksharopan-2020 drive, which state government planted more...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set 443Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 371Directions(1-3): In the given question, four words are given,...