Eight members Parul, Queen, Rashi, Shivani, Taruna, Udita, Varsha and Weom of a family are sitting around a rectangular table with all of them facing outwards. Each one of them likes different type of colors like Red , Green , White , Blue , Orange , Black , Purple , Pink. 3 married couples are there in the family.Udita is an immediate neighbour of her aunty Weom, who does not sit next to Shivani. Rashi does not like Pink or Purple. Weom is the only sister-in-law of Paru whereas Queen likes Black and is daughter-in-law of Rashi. Parul who is the father of Udita and uncle of Varsha, sits to the left of the person who likes Red. The two youngest members sit next to each other. The one who likes the Green sits between Varsha and the one who likes Orange. Varsha is third to the left of Shivani. The one who likes Black sits between the persons who like Purple and Pink Respectively. Shivani’s husband and son sit next to her. Blue color is not liked by Varsha’s father. Varsha does not like White or Purple. Shivani is the mother of Parul and Taruna, and sits second to the left of Taruna.
- Who among the following likes White color?
- What is the position of the person who likes Blue color with respect to the one who likes Black color ?
Immediately left2nd to the left3rd to the rightImmediately rightNone of theseOption C
- How is Udita related to Taruna?
DaughterMotherNephewNone of theseCannot be determinedOption D
- Which among the following statements is/are true?
Varsha likes Green colorShivani is husband of RashiVarsha is mother of UditaQueen is the aunty of VarshaAll are falseOption D
- How is Weom related to Taruna?
MotherFatherDaughterHusbandNone of theseOption E
- Parul is related to Weom in the same way Varsha is related to Rashi,in same way Shivani is related to whom?
QueenEither Udita or QueenUditaNone of theseCannot be determinedOption C
- In which direction is Varsha with respect to Pragya?
WestSouthEastSouth EastNorth WestOption E
- If person walks 15m towards East from Varsha, takes a right turn and walks 4m, how far will he be from Mani?
5m3m9m8mNone of theseOption D
- What is the difference of the distance between Varsha,Lokesh and Rashi,Queen?
Some candidates of the local university were caught travelling in the bus without purchasing valid tickets.
COURSES OF ACTION:
a) The parents of these candidates should be informed about the matter and requested to counsel their respective child.
b)These candidates should be put behind jail for travelling without valid tickets.Only course of action a followsOnly course of action b followsEither course of action a or course of action b followsNeither course of action a or b followsBoth course of action a and b followsOption A
Mani is 15m to the East of Lokesh. Caryl is 3m to the North of Mani. Queen is 6m to the East of Caryl. Pragya is 3m to the South of Queen. Varsha is to the North of Lokesh. A person walks 9m from Varsha towards south reaches Rajshri, takes a left turn and reaches Caryl.