Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Seven persons of a family are sitting in a row facing north. Oman sits at one of the ends of the row. Only one person sit between Jaya’s husband and Oman. Jaya’s son is an immediate neighbour of Jaya’s husband. Only one person sit between Jaya’s son and Nitin. Jaya’s mother sit immediate right of Nitin. Oman is the son of Rashi and more than one person sit between Jaya’s mother and Jaya’s father. Jaya’s daughter is sitting second from one of the end of the row. Jaya does not sit at the end of the row. Three persons sit between Jaya and her brother. Rashi is an immediate neighbour of Jaya’s brother. Only one person sit between Rashi and Girish. Kalu is a male. Priya is not an immediate neighbour of Jaya.
- How many persons are sitting between Girish and Nitin?
2134None of theseOption B
- How many persons sit to the left of Kalu?
- Who among the following is the grandson of Rashi?
Both Girish and KaluGirishKaluCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- How is Kalu related to Priya?
FatherSon in lawSonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sit forth to the right of Jaya’s father?
GirishPriyaNitinCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- If Jj is 5m north to Pp, then what is the distance between Uu and Jj?
20m12m5m30mNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five belongs to a group based on their directions find the one that does not belong to that group?
- How far is point Oo from point Uu?
12m15m10m20mNone of theseOption B
- What is the distance of point Oo from point Xx, which is the mid-point of QqRr?
- What is the dircection of Uu with respect to Ss?
WestSouthNortheastNorthwestNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Vikas starts walking in east direction from point Nn. After walking 15m he reached point Oo, from there he takes a left turn and walk 5m till point Pp. From Pp, he turns left and walk 10m and reaches point Qq. Then, he turns left and walks 10m to reach point Rr. From point Rr he turns right and walks 10m. Now he reached point Ss and from there he turns right and walks 20m to reach point Tt. From point Tt he turns right and walk 20m to reach point Uu.