- If in a certain code,LOGICAL is written as MMJEHUS,then how ASPIRANTZONE written in that code?
BQSEWUVLIEYSBQESWUVUILESBQSEWUULIEYSBQQESWUVLISYNone of theseOption C
Pattern is +1 , -2 , +3 , -4 , +5 and so on.
- If in a certain code, ABCD is written as ADIP, then how ICE written in that code?
ICOFIOIFOFCINone of theseOption C
A B C D has postions no.1 ,2, 3 , 4 in alphabetical order list.Then multiply each of them starting from A to D like *1 by position of A i.e *1*1, B has no.
2 in list so multiply it with 2*2 and write teh letter assigned at 4th no and so on.
Likewise ICE will be coded. I has no 9 in alphabetical series.Then multiply with 1,we get 9 ..then write letter with postion no 9.C has 3 number.On *2,we get 6 i.e F.
- STATEMENT: A>=B=C, D<=E>A CONCLUSION: D<=B , E>C
1 is true2 is trueEither 1 or 2 is trueNeither 1 nor 2 is trueBoth 1 and 2 are trueOption D
- STATEMENT : A>=B>C>D, E>=F>C CONCLUSION: E>=A , D>F
1 is true2 is trueeither 1 or 2 is trueboth are trueneither 1 nor 2 is trueOption E
Directions (5-7): Five students, namely P, T, R, S, Q have been arranged in following order.All are facing north.
a) P is next to Q and S is next to R.
b) S is not next to T. T is on the extreme left hand side, and R is on the second position from the right hand side.
c) P is on the right hand side of Q and to the right side of T.
d) P and R are together.
- Who is on the extreme left and who is on the extreme right?
Q , PQ , SS , TT , SNone of theseOption D
T , Q , P , R , S
- Who occupies the middle position?
- Who is sitting 2nd to left of Q?
PSTRNo oneOption E
- STATEMENT: Many candidates were caught red handed and were expelled while using unnecessary means during IBPS exam.
a) IBPS authorities have never taken such strong actions earlier.
b) The examination administration department had prior knowledge about this issue.1 is implicit2 is impliciteither 1 or 2 is implicitneither is implicitnone of theseOption D
Neither is implied
- STATEMENT: The Indian cricket team scored 400 runs out of which Virat Kohli scored runs.
a) Virat Kohli was the highest run scorer of the match.
b) Virat Kohli scored 65 runs in singles only.1 follows2 followseither followsNeither followsNone of theseOption D
- Anshul is the brother of Bahubali and Chaman. Daman is Chaman’s mother. Elle is Anshul’s father. Which of the following statement cannot be definitely true?
Bahubali is Elle’s sonElle is Bahubali’s fatherDaman is Anshul’s motherAnshul is Daman’s sonnone of theseOption A
The gender of Bahubali is not given , and neither is the relationship with Elle.