- A,B,C,D,E,F and G are the members of a family consisting of 4 adults and 3 children,two of whom,F and G are girls. A and D are brothers and A is doctor.E is an engineer married to one of the brothers and has two children. B is married to D and G is their child. Who is C?
G’s fatherF’s fatherE’s daughterA’s sonnone of theseOption D
- If every alternative letter of English alphabet from B onwards(including B) is written in lower case (small letters) and the remaining letters are capitalised,then How will be the first month of the second half of the year be written?
AuGuStJuLyjUlYAugUStnone of theseOption C
1)All lawyers are extrovert.
2)Some wise men are extrovert.
1)All lawyers are wisemen.
2)All wisemen are lawyers.
3)Some extrovert are wisemen.
4)All extrovert are lawyers.1 follows2 and 3 follows1 and 3 follows3 follows4 followsOption D
- Debu walks towards the east then towards North and turning 135 degree right walks for a while and lastly towards left. In which direction is he walking now?
NorthEastSouth EastNorth Eastnone of the aboveOption D
- Consider the statement and decide which of the following assumptions are implicit. “In the present period of economic hardships,education and small family norm may lead the nation to progress and prosperity”?
1)Education and small family norms are directly related to nation’s progress.
2)Big families find it difficult to bear the cost of education.1 is implicit2 is implicitBoth 1 and 2 are implicitNeither 1 nor 2 are implicitData inadequateOption A
Only 1 is implicit as the statement directly connects education and small family norm to the nation’s progress.
Directions (6-7): E-1 ,E – 2 and E – 3 are three engineering students writing their assisgnments at night.Each of them starts at a different time and completes at a different time.The digit in their name and the order of their starting and completing the assignment is certainly not the same.The last student to start is the first to complete the assisgnment.
- Who is the first student to start writing the assignment?
E-1E-2E-3Cant be determinednone of theseOption C
- Who is the last student to complete the assignment?
E-1E-2E-3Cant be determinednone of theseOption A
Directions (8-9): A, B and C are three students from Don school and P, Q and R are three students from Elite school.Q is brighter than R but duller than the Don school student who is brighter than A.The same don school student is duller than P but is brighter than C.
- Who is the brightest amongst all?
BPRcannot be determinedQOption B
P is the brightest as he is brighter than B (hence brighter than A and C) as well as brighter than Q and R.
- Who is the dullest amongst the three students from Elite school?
PQRAcant be determinedOption C
- When Rafael entered the class,there were already 10 students in the class.5 students entered the class between Roger and Rafael.Total 10 students entered after Roger.exactly how many students are in the class finally?
15252728cannot be determinedOption C