- A organization is planning to held 8 classes P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W for 3 subjects GK, Reasoning and Maths. The classes are spread over three days.GK is to be covered first in 3 classes followed by Maths and then Reasoning in 2 classes. Classes P, R,S have to be on the same day.Classes Q and U have to be on separate day, but class Q cannot be clubbed with P or V or S.Class V and W should come on the same day. (Class P is a class on GK and class R cannot be on the last day. It is also known that there are atleast 3 classes on day1.) Which of the following pairs of classes can go along with class “P” on GK?
Q,RS,TV,WData inadequateNone of theseOption C
DAY1- P, V, W ,T DAY2- R,Q,,U,T DAY3- S,T T can be placed on either day 1 or day 2 or day 3.
Directions (2-3): Each of the following questions contains six statements followed by four sets of combinations of three.Choose the set in which the statements are logically related.
- a)Some girls are stylish.
b)Hari loves Akansha.
c)Hari loves stylish girls.
d)Only smart people are stylish.
e)Some girls are smart.
f)Akansha is stylish.ADECFBABFCEBNone of theseOption A
CFB is not logical because we do not know that Akansha is a girl.
- a)Most P’s are Q’s.
b)Most Q’s are R’s.
c)Most R’s are P’s.
d)Most P’s are R’s.
e)Most R’s are Q’s.
f)Most Q’s are P’sABDCADEFBData inadequatenone of theseOption E
We cannot conclude upon any option.
Directions (4-7): A said to B,”You are as old as C was when i was three times as old as D,and will be as old as E was when he was as old as C was 1 year ago”.B said to A,”You may be older than F but G is as old as I was when you were as old as G is.”Both of them then simultaneously tell each other.”D will be as old as F was when F will be as old as G is”.
- Who is the third youngest person?
DEFGCannot be determinedOption D
- Who is the second oldest person in the group of A,B,C,D,E,F,G?
- Who is the oldest person in the group?
- Who is the fourth youngest in the group of all?
ABCDCannot be determinedOption E
- If N says,” A’s father R is the only son of my father-in-law M”.Then how is B,who is the sister of A,related to M?
DaughterDaughter in lawwifeCannot be determinedNone of theseOption E
B and A would be granddaughters of M.
- A man has two wives P and Q. P is sanchit’s step mother.How is Sanchit related to Q?
Step daughterSister in lawSonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
Sanchit must be Q’s son.
- A told M,” Yesterday I met the son of my wife’s father in law.”How is A related to that man?
BrotherFatherSon in lawNieceNone of theseOption A
the son of my wife’s father in law would be either me or my brother.Since A says that he met this person it must be the brother.