Directions (1-5): Study the following table to answer the questions given below it. Table shows the percentage of appeared and qualified candidates in a competitive examination from different institutes.
- What is the ratio of the qualified candidates from institutes A, B and C together to the appeared candidates from institutes D, E and F?
- What per cent of the candidates from institute ‘E’ has been declared qualified out of the total candidates appeared from this institute? (approximately)
- What is the approximate percentage of students qualified with respect to those appeared from the institutes B and C together?
- Which institute has the highest percentage of candidates qualified with respect to those appeared?
- What is the average number of appeared candidates from the institutes A, B and F together?
Directions (6 – 10): Study the following table carefully to answer the questions that follow:
- What is the total marks obtained by A in all the subjects?
- What is the average marks obtained by these seven students in history ? (rounded off)
- How many students have got 60% or more marks in all the subjects?
D) Cannot be determined
- What is the overall Percentage of C?
- In which subject is the overall percentage the best?