Directions(1-5): Table shows the mobile phones sold on different days by different sellers. Read the table carefully and answer the questions.
- The mobiles sold by P on Thursday are of two types i.e. Windows phone and Android phone in ratio 3 : 4. Find the number of Windows phones sold by P on Thursday?
Windows phones sold by P on Thursday
= 3/7 × 28 =12
- What is the average of mobile phone sold by Q on Wednesday, T on Sunday and S on Monday ?
Average = (27 + 15 + 60)/3 = 102/3 = 34
- Mobile phones sold by P and S together on Wednesday is what percent of mobile phone sold by T on Sunday ?
Required percentage = (48 + 12)/15 × 100
= 60/ 15 × 100 = 400%
- Find the ratio of mobile phone sold by Q on Tuesday and Saturday together to the mobile phone sold by R on Thursday and Sunday together?
Required ratio = [90 + 27]/[13 + 47] = 190/60 = 19 ∶ 6.
- Find the difference of mobile phones sold by P and R together on Monday to the mobile phones sold by S and T on Wednesday ?
Required difference = (40 + 80) – (12 + 58)
= 120 – 70 = 50
- What is the respective ratio the number of tourist of Delhi by Car to the Mumbai by air?
Required ratio = 192:182= 96:91
- What is the difference between the average number of tourist who went by Air to the average number of tourist who went by Bus?
Average of tourists who go by air=168.16
Average of tourists who go by bus= 161.33
Required difference= 6.83
- What is the percent of tourist went to Dehradun by train to the tourist who went to Chandigarh by Air?
Required percentage = 185/148 *100 = 125%
- What is the difference between the total number of tourists who went to Mumbai and Masuri by all vehicle?
Total tourist of Mumbai=893
Total tourist of Masuri=795
- What are the average number of tourists who comes by Train?
Average number of tourists which go by train
=188 +166+ 194+ 185+ 159+ 163/6
Directions(6-10): Study the following table and answer the questions given below. Number of Tourist who visit different cities by different modes of transport.