Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, UICL, OICL, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, and other competitive exams.
Directions(1-5): Study the following table to answer the given questions.
- What is the difference between total number posts and clerks?
- In Kolkata , number of Specialist Officers is approximately what per cent of that of Officers?
- In Chennai, the number of Clerks is approximately how much per cent more than that of Officers?
- Which centre has the highest number of candidates?
- Which centre has 300% more number of Clerks as compared to Bangalore?
Directions(6-10): Study the following table and answer the given questions.
I). Data relate to the number of students studying in colleges A,B, C and D in the year 2009. The mentioned colleges offer courses in three streams only – Arts, Commerce and
II). Total students strength = students studying (Arts + Commerce + Science)
- Number of students studying Arts in college C is what percent of number of students studying Arts in college D?
- What is the total number of students studying Commerce in colleges C and D together?
- What is the average number of students studying Science in all the mentioned colleges?
- What is the difference between the total student strength of college A and B together and that of colleges C and D together ?
- Total number of students studying Arts and Commerce together in college A is what percent more than that of college B ?