Directions(1-5): Answer the questions based on the information given below:
The alphabets are coded using numbers and special symbols.Answer the questions below based on this coding.Also,consider the conditions given below:
a)If there are exactly two consonants occurring between two vowels,the codes for those vowels shall get interchanged.
b)If there is no vowel in the word, then the code is written same according to the chart.
c)If the first and last letter of the word is vowel,then the codes for both of them shall be interchanged.
d)If there is exactly one consonant occurring between two vowels,the code for that consonant shall be same as that for the first letter of the word.
- AXZIM 7&*@4@389*%24#7@#*79%42#7Option C
- IPMXE @#72&9*72%%27*99^72%None of theseOption D
- RZYMS @4*7&&*473@4*37None of theseOption E
- OYAMZ 89#7447#9888#74@*479@24#7Option C
- ASQTO #5%8383^5#93*5#83$5#None of theseOption D
- 87462 P#DX!!X%#ZU&$D!P#D!XNone of theseOption D
- 24305 %D^ZX&DXZ^&D^ZX@UDZXNone of theseOption C
- 43158 None of theseOption D
- 13648 PD!^ZP^!DPNone of theseOption D
- 27356 X*^@ZNone of theseOption E
Directions(6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
a) If first number is even number and last number is odd number,the codes are to be interchanged.
b) If first number is odd number and last number is even number,both are to be coded as the code for the last letter.
c) If both second and fourth numbers are odd numbers , both are to be coded as “@”.
d) If odd number is immediately preceded and followed by even number , then the odd number is coded as “#”.